Friday, September 18, 2009

Tampa Bay Radio Station 93.3 FLZ & The MJ Morning Show...are dead to me

My Dead to Me list has quickly tripled in size to include the Tampa Bay Radio Station 93.3 FLZ & its program the MJ Moring Show. Both were extremely disrespectful to Taylor who when asked about Kanye said that she was very thankful for the support she received (including flowers from Janet Jackson) and was looking forward to putting the event behind her (clip). After 'MJ' repeatedly asked her questions about the incident Taylor responded by saying ""You know, honestly, I'm trying not to make it into a bigger deal than it already is. It's kind of become more of a bigger deal than I thought it would be. I would just like to move on a little bit. ... I didn't know what to think but I think we should talk about something else. It's nothing I feel like we should talk about." Then when told that "This is what everyone is gonna talk about why shouldn't I" Taylor said it is but after I've asked them not to three times I think they would have stopped. 'MJ' then began to ask another Kanye related question and Taylor handed the phone to her publicist who announced that Taylor was moving on to another interview and hung up.
This is not thee first time an artist has walked out on 'MJ'. Miley Cyrus walked out after just 90 seconds of a previous interview.
Maybe 'MJ' should take a look at how a real Taylor Swift interview should be conducted

No comments:

Post a Comment