Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Former Speech Writer for Bush Speaks

As more and more facts come out about the Bush Administration I continue to laugh at the unbeleiveable circus it was. The lastest news maker was George W. Bush’s former speechwriter, Matt Latimer, who is releasing a book titled, Speech-Less: Tales of a White House Survivor. Some excerpts have been leaked including four very interesting quotes.


On Barack Obama: “This is a dangerous world and this cat isn’t remotely qualified to handle it. This guy has no clue, I promise you.”

On Joe Biden: “If bull was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.”

On Sarah Palin: “I’m trying to remember if I’ve met her before. What is she, the governor of Guam?”

On Hillary Clinton: “Wait till her fat keister is sitting at this desk.”


Need I say more?


No comments:

Post a Comment