Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Missed Music Monday...

So I missed music Monday but since I'm applying for an elbows music blog
spot I figured I needed more music posts. So here are my 5 songs of
the week

1. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys --Alicia Keys steals the show in this instant hit by hip/hop legend Jay Z. Her renditions during the chorus show off an amazing vocal range.
2. Best Days of Your Life - Kellie Pickler & Taylor Swift --Great collaboration by two great country artists with a fantastic pop crossover sound.
3. You Only Get What You Give - New Radicals --Pure 90's, but so good. The last verse outlines everything that is happening in America today which is amazing considering it was written 10 years ago.
4. She Wolf - Shakira --This is sort of an honorable mention for a song I failed to mention last Monday on my twitter account, but after hearing it again I still gotta say I love it.
5. Smile - Uncle Kracker --I was certain Uncle Kracker was gonna be a 'one-hit-wonder' after follow me had such success, but after listening to smile I was happily proved wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment